Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 
Peace Requires Your Participation!


My life began the day a major peace treaty was signed!
I have lived a life golden, wondrous and sublime
God gave me the gift of seeing beauty in others
I knew early on that all men were my brothers

Nature calls to me with deep inspiration
My home in rural Maine provides relaxation
Yet God called me to more, now I witness for peace
I stand on a bridge and I pray war will cease

The Department of Peace campaign is also my pet
I signed on as Team Leader, because this bill hasn't passed yet
Check out the website, "MaineDOP.Org" - when you do
You will find a way to make our government work for you!

My ardent desire is to connect more folks in Maine
Through friendship and sharing in peacemaking's name
I ask you to e-mail me if you want to help make peace come true
Write cvistica@mainedop.org and rainbow peace to you!


Cecilia Vistica, Andover

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?